-
August 6th, 2004, 12:36 AM
#381
Inactive Member
Well you could check the knife before hand and be using it, to spread butter. Then later on that night do it.
-
August 7th, 2004, 02:49 AM
#382
HB Forum Owner
Well, this is a classic, but I bet some people haven't seen it yet.
Pwned.
-
August 7th, 2004, 05:31 PM
#383
HB Forum Owner
Edit: Referrer test ?.?
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 07, 2004 03:20 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
August 7th, 2004, 05:51 PM
#384
Inactive Member
(dang, neither of Wiseman's links worked)
-
August 7th, 2004, 05:52 PM
#385
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah... or this is the original link... =P
But, yep, it'z not workin'...
-
August 7th, 2004, 06:20 PM
#386
HB Forum Owner
Nah, it checked for referrers, won't work if you're not into RenChan
-
August 7th, 2004, 06:22 PM
#387
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 7th, 2004, 07:50 PM
#388
Inactive Member
IRT Wiseman: Seen it before and I still love it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 8th, 2004, 03:34 AM
#389
Senior Hostboard Member
Crazeee, I haven't heard it though, 'cause no sound card is installed yet, I try it again in da night. ^_^
-
August 8th, 2004, 10:55 AM
#390
Senior Hostboard Member
What are ya talking about exactly?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks